The CUSAT 2013 notifications have not yet been released. The candidates will get to know about the exam details in the month of January, 2013. The following information has been gathered from the last year information brochure for the candidates to get a basic idea about the exam till new updates are out.
The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will conduct the test for both Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission in various undergraduate degree courses. The foreign national are exempted from the test but they have to apply for the exam.
CUSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must have cleared Class XII exams from State of Kerala with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates who have taken any other equivalent exam are also eligible under the provisions of CUSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate in PCM and 50% in the subject of Mathematics alone in the qualifying exam.
- The CUSAT 2013 Eligibility Criteria norms have relaxed the minimum aggregate requirement for the SEBC Candidates of Kerala State and have kept the lower limit at 45%.
CUSAT 2013 Application Form:
- CUSAT 2013 Application Form filling must be completed as per the given instructions and according to the norms of the CUSAT 2013.
- The foreign candidates have to complete the CUSAT 2013 Application Form Online and make a payment as specified in the CUSAT 2013 Brochure via a DD / Pay Order or any other means as specified.
- The DD for the form fee must be drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, CUSAT’. After online registration process completion, the candidates should print out the completely filled CUSAT 2013 Application Form or the confirmation page along with the fee and documents at the following address:
Kochi – 682022,
CUSAT 2013 Reservation of Seats:
- 50% seats will be reserved for the resident students of Kerala. These candidates will also be awarded free seats depending on their CUSAT 2013 Score.
- 40% seats will be reserved for the students of other states as per the norms of CUSAT 2013 Reservation of Seats, except in 3 branches.
- Payment seat allocation will be done on the basis of CUSAT 2013 Score.
- 10% seats will be reserved in Polymer, ICE and Naval Courses as per the norms of CUSAT 2013 Reservation of Seats.
CUSAT 2013 Counselling:
- The detailed schedule of the counseling will be made available on website. The candidates have to be physically present at counseling venue as per the given schedule.
- No individual CUSAT 2013 Counselling call letters will be sent to the candidates via post or any other means.
- The candidates have to obey given schedule in which the days and time will be specified for the candidates of a particular rank range as per which they will be assigned seats according to their choices and available vacancy.
Incoming search terms:
- cusat application form 2013
- cusat 2013 application form
- www cusat nic in syllabus
- www cusat ac in