LPCET 2013 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM LPCET 2013
lpcet 2013 online application form , lpcet 2013 online application form , lpcet 2013 online application form , lpcet 2013 online application form , lpcet 2013 online application form
(A) Candidate should be of Indian Nationality.
(B) He/She should satisfy Local / Non Local Status requirements as per
Presidential order 1974 and amendments thereon pertaining to
Regulation of Admissions in Educational Institutions in Andhra Pradesh.
(C) Age Limit : The candidates should have completed 19 years of age as on
the 1st July of the year of admission . There is no upper age limit.
(D) Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have passed the
minimum qualifying examinations mentioned below are eligible to apply.
BA (Telugu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language –Telugu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Telugu or A Graduate degree with optional subject Telugu or MA (Telugu)
A graduate degree with optional subject Hindi or Bachelor of Oriental Language Hindi or Praveen of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA Standard) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh or MA (Hindi).
BA (Urdu Literature) or BA (Oriental Language Urdu) or Bachelor of Oriental Language Urdu or A Graduate Degree with optional subject Urdu of M.A (Urdu)
1) The candidates who have passed the above examination as on the date of submission of application are eligible to appear for LPCET – 2012.
2) The candidates who have appeared for final qualifying examinations or its equivalent during this academic year are also eligible to apply LP CET-2012 Entrance Examination subject to the condition that they should produce their pass certificates at the time of counseling without fail.
3) The above qualifications prescribed are for LPCET-2012 only. The
Government may prescribe over and above qualifications at the time of Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT).
4) Qualifying marks in the Entrance Test for general category of
candidates shall be 35 percent of the aggregate marks. However there
shall be no minimum qualifying marks in respect of candidates
belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
The details pertaining to the Structure and content of the test, Syllabus,
Pass Criteria, Rule of Reservation and allotment of seat are given in the
Examination Centers for LPCET :
LPCET shall be conducted in all the 23 Districts of the State. Candidate can
choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the
capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted that
particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of
examination centers given in the online application form. In such case the
candidate has to choose Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from
the remaining list available.
Incoming search terms:
- www lpcet2013
- lpcet rank card 2013
- lpcet rank card
- lp cet tpt qualify marks
- list of qualified students in LPCET 2013
- lp cet 2014 syllabus elegibility