MPSC 1135 CLERK TYPIST ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
mpsc 1135 clerk typist online application form , mpsc 1135 clerk typist online application form , mpsc 1135 clerk typist online application form , mpsc 1135 clerk typist online application form , mpsc 1135 clerk typist online application form
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued notification for filling up of 1135 Clerk & Typist Vacancies in various Depts of Ministry & State Govt Depts of Mumbai in Group ‘A’. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 12-03-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 1135
Name of the Post: Clerk & Typist
Name of the Departments:
I. Department of the Ministry:
1. Clerk & Typist (Marathi): 157 posts
2. Clerk & Typist (English): 36 posts
II. Mumbai State Govt Dept:
3. Clerk & Typist (Marathi): 917 posts
4. Clerk & Typist (English): 25 posts
Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-06-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Candidates must possess SSC along with speed of 30 WPM in Marathi for Clerk & Typist (Marathi) speed of 40 WPM in English typing for Clerk & Typist (English) certificates from recognized institute.
Candidate must pay Rs.260/- (Unreserved), Rs.135/- (Reserved) & Rs.10/- for Ex-Servicemen as Application Fee as in the form of SBI Challan/Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking/Cash Card.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Test & interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply for these posts through online mode on or before 12-03-2013 through the website www.mpsconline.gov.in. Fill it with given complete details and submit the application.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Click on www.mpsconline.gov.in
2. Online Demo is available for filling up the application
3. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee.
4. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
5. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
6. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
7. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
8. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Online Application: 12-03-2013
Last Date for Amount Submission in Bank: 13-03-2013
Last Date for Submission of Transaction ID Updation Details: 15-03-2013
Date for Written Test: 26-05-2013.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form and other details are available in the following link.
Incoming search terms:
- Typist job in office at panaji