PSTET 2013 PSTET 2013 APPLY ONLINE | TET.BEDPUNJAB.ORG
How to apply online for PSTET 2013 :
- The candidate has to apply only online ahttp://tet.bedpunjab.org/StudentLogin.aspx
- . After registering himself/ herself, the candidate to have to pay examination fee based on his/her category by the following ways within prescribed dates & time available on the website –*Deposit the prescribed fee in the bank (listed on website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.) in form of E-Payment *Pay through E-Cash Coupon (Available in banks listed on the Website i.e. Axis Bank Ltd. or HDFC Bank Ltd.)
- Fill the online application form available on the website tet.bedpunjab.org by clicking at the link PSTET Online Registration.
- The application can be filled online only till 31-12-2012 up to 5.00 PM.
- If by mistake the candidate has filed in wrong data, he/she can correct the data till 31.12.2012 up to 5:00 PM. by entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
- Only online forms will be entertained.
Click here to Apply Online for Punjab TET 2012-13
PSTET 2013 Exam Schedule and Important Dates:
1. Publish of Advertisement: 16-Dec-2012
2. Online registration process Start: 16-Dec-2012
3. Last date of Receipt of application (online): 31-Dec-2012
4. Last date of Receipt of Fee: 31-Dec-2012
5. Fee reconciliation and uploaded the status for Information to candidates: 03-Jan-2013
6. Uploading of Admit Card (online): 7-Jan-2013
7. Conduct of written Examination: 20-Jan-2013
8. Declaration of Results: 28-Jan-2013
PSTET 2013 Exam Dates and Schedule :
10:00 to 11:30 hrs
13:30 to 15:00 hrs
Punjab TET 2013 PSTET Exam Date Notification Books | Study Materials Free Question Paper PSTET 2013 Paper I and Paper II For Upper Primary (Class VI to VIII) and Lower Primary (Class I to V) Teachers Recruitment
Punjab TET 2013 PSTET
The Government of Punjab will conduct Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2013 also known as Punjab TET , as per the formalities laid down by the central regulating authorities. Punjab TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Punjab. PSTET 2013 notification will be released by the Department of School Education, Punjab OR concerned examination board as directed by the Government of Punjab. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements. Candidates may be facilitated to apply online for this examination. Here are the details of the PSTET notification, syllabus, question pattern, eligibility details.
Eligibility and Qualifications for Punjab TET :
Candidates should have following qualifications as prescribed by the NCTE. The State governments may change the qualifications and eligibility requirements as per the GOs issued by them.
- Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I):
Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 percent marks. Those appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible. OR Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
- Punjab TET (PSTET) Qualification Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) : Applicants having B.A. / B.Sc and those appearing in final 2 year D.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with at least 45 percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed. or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for PSTET.
PSTET 2013 Exam pattern and Scheme:
PSTET consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers:
- Paper I: To become teachers for classes I-V in Punjab primary school.
- Paper II: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Punjab upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
PSTET 2013 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
PSTET 2013 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination – one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Punjab Teachers Eligibility Test 2013
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Incoming search terms:
- ranking in pstet