BARC Work Assistant Recruitment 2013 Apply Online
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) under Govt of India has issued notification for the recruitment of 205 Pharmacist, Work Asst Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online from 02-02-2013 to 23-02-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply and other details are given below…
BARC Vacancies Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 205
Names of Posts:
1. Pharmacist ‘B’: 03 Posts
2. Work Assistant ‘A’: 190 Posts
3. Hospital Work Assistant ‘A’: 12 Posts
Candidate should have 18 years minimum & 25 years maximum for Post 1 and 18 years minimum & 27 years maximum for post 2 & 3 as on 23-02-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Candidate must possess SSC or equivalent for post 2 & 3, HSC (10 + 2)+ 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council for post 1.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of performance in Trade Test & Interview for post 1, Written Test & Interview for post 2 & 3.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through online from www.barcrecruit.gov.in website from 02-02-2013 to 23-02-2013. Candidates may download a copy of the Application and Admit Card and submit the same only at the time of Written Test / Trade Test / Interview.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should log in to the wwwbarcrecruit.gov.in website.
2. Click on Apply Online button in Job Application link.
3. Login with Email id and password, if you are a new user click on new user link.
4. And fill application form with all given mandatory details.
5. Upload photo & signature in the appropriate places in the application form.
6. After completion candidates may download a copy of the Application and Admit Card and submit the same only at the
time of Written Test / Trade Test / Interview.
7. Attested copies of all relevant documents may also be enclosed with the application at the time of Interview.
8. Those who could not upload photograph and signature in the on-line application may affix passport size photograph on both application and admit card duly attested by any Gazetted Officer
Starting Date of Online Application: 02-02-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 23-02-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, application form, vacancies and other details are available in the following link,
Click here for Online Application
Incoming search terms:
- wwwbarcrecruit gov in
- barc work assistant model question 2013
- barc work assistant question paper