MAHADISCOM AE JE SE RECRUITMENT APPLY ONLINE | WWW.MAHADISCOM.IN
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) is one of the largest Govt. Companies in Electricity Distribution invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 248 Various Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 15-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process, how to apply and other details are given below…
MAHADISCOM Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 248
Names of Posts:
1. Executive Engineer (Dist): 12 posts
2. Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist): 25 posts
3. Asst. Engineer (Dist): 56 posts
4. Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 post
5. Dy. Executive Engineer (Civil): 09 posts
6. Asst. Engineer (Civil): 07 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Civil): 55 posts
8. Sub-Engineer (Civil): 40 posts
9. Assistant Vigilance Office: 43 posts
Candidate age must be below 35 years for AE, JE posts, 30 years for Sub Engineer/ Asst Vigilance Officer posts and 40 years for remaining posts as on 15-12-2012.
Candidate must possess Degree from a recognized University for Asst Vigilance Officer post, Diploma in Civil Engineering for Jr Engineer (Civil) post and Bachelors Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering/ Technology for remaining posts.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- for open category candidates and Rs. 250 for reserved candidates along with bank charges Rs. 10/- as service charges to bank of Maharashtra. Challan will be paid in Account No 20045003931 with any Branch of Bank of Maharashtra in favour of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company, Ltd. A/c ’A’.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates need to apply only through online mode on or before 15-12-2012. After Submission of application take print out of completed online application form and sent along with copies of Testimonials, Payment Remittance Challan by Ordinary Post so as to reach to Post Box NO.8229, Dahisar (East), MUMBAI- 400068 on or before 22-12-2012.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidate should log in www.mahadiscom.in link and select ‘MSEDCL Recruitment Advt. No. 10/2012 – Technical and Vigilance Cadre’ link.
2. Before applying online candidate should have a valid email id and scanned image of photograph & signature.
3. Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the ‘Fees Payment Challan’.
4. Make payment of challan in any Branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
5. Obtain the counterfoil of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
6. Now candidates are apply Online by clicking ‘To Apply Online Click Here’ link.
7. Fill online application form neatly and submit.
8. Take print out of the application form and sent by post to the above mentioned address.
Date of Commencement of Online Application: 29-11-2012
Date of Closure: 15-12-2012
Start Date for Fee deposit: 29-11-2012
Last Date for Fee deposit: 15-11-2012
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy Application: 22-12-2012
Last Date for Reprint: 30-12-2012
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-01-2013
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply, online application form, vacancies and other details are available in the following links…
Incoming search terms:
- mahadiscom syllabus
- sylabus of mahadiscom for post jr civil engineer
- msdcl syllabus for junior engineer civil post
- syllabus for the exam of MAHADISCOM Assistant Engineer II (civil) post
- mahadiscom paper patterns for assistant engineer civil
- mahadiscom je (civil engg) exam syllabus of 2013 exam
- syllabus and pattern of mahadiscom junier engineer papers
- syllabus of ae civil in mahavitaran
- syllabus of junior engineer civil mahavitaran
- syllabus for junior engineer civil in mahavitran