OPSC ASSISTANT SECTION OFFICER NOTIFICATION APPLY ONLINE
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued notification against recruitment of 811 Assistant Section Officer in (Group-C) of Odisha Governor’s secretariat Service and Odisha Secretariat Service under Home Department. Eligible candidates may apply through Online mode on or before 30-11-2012. Other details like Vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Procedure and How to apply are given below…
OPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 811
Name of the Post: Asst Section Officer
Candidate should have below 32 years and above 21 years as on 01-01-2012. (Age relaxations would be as per Government rules).
Candidates must possess a Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University; or posses such other qualification equivalent there to and must have adequate knowledge in computer application.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- towards application fee. After submission of Online Application, candidates must take the print out system generated payment challan along with online application form. The filled in Challan must be submitted along with the fee amount at any branch of State Bank of India. SC/ST candidates belonging to Odisha are exempted from payment of fee.
Selections of candidates will be made on the basis of performances in Competitive Written Examination, Skill Test in Computer and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply for the post only through Online mode. The applications must be submitted online on or before 30-11-2012. After submission of Online Applications, candidates must take the print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.opsconline.gov.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select the ‘Apply Online’ link besides the desired post.
3. Read the declaration and warning columns carefully, enter the Security Code and select ‘I agree to all terms & conditions stated above and in the Advt. & I want to Apply, link.
4. Fill in all marked details carefully, select the Examination zone and check once for errors.
5. Upload previously scanned photograph, signature and thumb impression at the places provided and click on ‘Submit’ button
6. Take print out of application form and payment challan and make payment as per details mentioned above.
7. After submission of Online Application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10-10-2012
Last Date for Online Registration: 30-11-2012 (Extended to 15-12-2012)
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at SBI: 03-12-2012 (Extended to 18-12-2012)
For other details like Vacancy distribution, age relaxation, selection process, pay scale, job requirement and other instructions and conditions, click on the link given below:
Incoming search terms:
- opsc online
- www opsconline gov in
- opsc section officer guide free