UP POLICE CONSTABLE FIREMAN NOTIFICATION APPLICATION FORM DOWNLOAD 2013
up police constable fireman notification application form up police constable fireman notification application form up police constable fireman notification application form up police constable fireman notification application form up police constable fireman notification application form up police constable fireman notification application form
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board – UPPRPB has released a recruitment notification of Direct Recruitment for 41610 Reserve Police, Fireman & other Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
UPPRPB Police Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 41610
Name of the Post:
1. Reserve Police: 35, 500 Posts (20000 Posts increased to 35,500 Posts)
2. Police Regional Armed Constabulary: 4,033 Posts
3. Fireman: 2,077 Posts
Candidates age must be between 18-22 years for male candidates & 18-25 years for female candidates as on 01-07-2013. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Candidates must possess 10th class pass or equivalent.
Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online from http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013. No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates have to pay the prescribed amount and obtain the OMR Application from the Post Office.
2. Fill the form and submit it in the same branch.
3. No Need to attach any documentary proofs.
4. Candidates can directly apply through internet also.
5. First log on to http://uppbpb.gov.in & http://prpb.up.nic.in from 18-07-2013 to 18-08-2013.
6. Candidates have to scan their photo and signature. Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and take print of Registration Slip & E-Challan.
7. Make payment in SBI/ Punjab National Bank. After one day candidates have to log in again.
8. Candidates can enter Transaction ID, Journal Number and all other details must fill the details before 2.00 pm.
9. Upload the photo and signature.
10. Now Click on ‘View Application Form’ Check the application.
11. Now Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
12. Take Print Copy of the Submitted Application for further usage.
Starting Date to Obtain OMR Application in Post Offices: 18-07-2013.
Last Date for Submission of OMR Application in Post Offices: 20-08-2013.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 18-07-2013.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 18-08-2013.
Closing Date for Making Payment of Application Fee: 19-08-2013.
Last Date for Online Submission of Applications: 20-08-2013.
For more details regarding age, qualification, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…