UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN UPPSC
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN UPPSC UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN UPPSC UPPSC Medical Officer UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN UPPSC UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification UPPSC.UP.NIC.IN UPPSC UPPSC Medical Officer
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued notification for recruitment of the 1372 Lecturer, Professor, Reader and other various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24-09-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below…
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 1372
Name of the Posts:
1. Conservation Assistant: 01Post
2. Technical Officer/Principal (Grade-II)/Vice Principal: 02 Posts
3. Medical Officer: 365 Posts
4. Technologist (Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Cell): 02 Posts
5. Principal: 03 Posts
6. Lecturer Kulliyat: 01 Post
7. Lecturer Hifzane Sehat: 01 Post
8. Professor Shalya Tantra: 03 Posts
9. Reader Surgery: 01 Post
10. Reader Physiology &Biochemistry: 01 Post
11. Professor Organon of Medicine: 01 Post
12. Unani Medical Officer: 02 Posts
13. Lecturer: 45 Posts
14. Assistant Director (Decorative Art): 01 Post
15. Chief Fire Officer: 01 Post
16. Regional Publicity Officer: 02 Posts
17. Veterinary Medical Officer: 260 Post
18. Manager: 01 Post
19. Junior Engineers: 53 Posts
20. Care Taker: 02 Posts
21. Junior Engineers(Civil): 256 Posts
22. Reader Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
23. Reader Community Medicine: 01 Post
24. Professor Kaumar Bhritya: 02 Posts
25. Lecturer Homoeopathic Materia Medica: 01 Post
26. Lecturer Pathology & Biomacrology: 01 Post
27. Professor Rog Nidan: 04 Posts
28. Reader Kaumar Bhritya: 01 Post
29. Professors: 10 Posts
30. Lecturer Tashrih-Ul-Badan: 02 Posts
31. Lecturer Rachana Sharir: 02 Posts
32. Reader Shalya Tantra: 01 Posts
33. Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 177 Posts
34. Lecturer Graphic Design: 01 Post
35. Lecturers in Govt Degree Colleges: 164 Posts
Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 40 years for Post No.1, 2, 3 & 4, 35 years for post No.5, 25-40 years for Post No.6&7 and between 30-50 years for Post No.8. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules. Refer notification for post wise age limit details.
Candidates should possess three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from the Board of Technical Education for Post No.1, Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University for Post No.2, M.B.B.S. Degree from a University established by Law in India or a qualification recognized by Govt. as equivalent for Post No.3, should pass High School Examination with Science of Intermediate Education Board U.P for Post No.4. Refer notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written examination and interview.
Candidates belongs to General & OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs.95/-, Rs.55/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs.15/- for handicapped candidates. The fee should be deposit at any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank through print-out of the E-challan in duplicate.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in from 24-08-2013 to 24-09-2013. After submitting the applications through On-line, candidates should send photocopies of all academic/required documents regarding their claims along with print out of On-line application form in an envelope by mentioning the Registration No. (11 digits) on the top of the envelope through registered/ Speed Post or Personally in the office of Commission within 21 days from the last date of submitting the applications i.e 15-10-2013 till 5 O’clock on the working day .
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on website www.uppsc.up.nic.in to access the home page and select the “Candidate Registration” link.
2. Select the ‘Apply’ link and click on it.
3. Select the ‘Candidate Registration’ link besides the desired post to be applied for.
4. Fill all marked details carefully in Part I of application form and Submit.
5. Registration Slip will be generated, take print out and select “Generate E-Challan” option.
6. Make payment using payment challan and revisit website and this time select part II of application.
7. Fill all mandatory details including fee payment details, upload your photograph and signature at the places provided.
8. Select Submit Application Form and take print out of application form and send it as mentioned above.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 24-09-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee in the Bank: 20-09-2013.
Last Date for Submission of Print copy of online application with necessary documents: 15-10-2013 till 05:00 PM.
For more details regarding number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee details, how to apply and other, click on the following link….
Incoming search terms:
- uppsc 2013 notification for medical officer
- uppsc medical officer form
- uppsc up nic in medical officer 2013