MPPEB Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Notification Apply Online
mppeb rural horticulture extension officer notification mppeb rural horticulture extension officer notification mppeb rural horticulture extension officer mppeb rural horticulture extension officer notification mppeb rural horticulture extension officer notification mppeb rural horticulture extension officer
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB),Bhopal has issued notification for the recruitment of 415 Rural Horticulture Extension Officer Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20-06-2013 to 19-07-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are given below…
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 415
Name of the Post: Rural Horticulture Extension Officer
1. Un Reserved Category: 238 Posts
2. SC Category: 11 Posts
3. ST Category: 74 Posts
4. OBC Category: 92 Posts
Candidates minimum age limit should be below 40 years for Unreserved, 45 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH men and women, 43 years for unreserved ex-service men, Age relaxation applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should possess Degree in Agriculture/ Agriculture Engineering/ Horticulture.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test.
Candidates has to pay the examination fee of Rs.500/- for General & OBC and Rs.250/- for SC/ ST candidates and online charges of Rs.50/- through credit card or Net Banking.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the mp online website from 20-06-2013 to 19-07-2013. After applying online, candidates should take the print out of the filled online application form and send along with copies of certificates like educational qualification, age proof, caste certificate, experience if any and other certificates to Director, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Building section, Main Road, No.1, Chinaar Park (East) Bhopal.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature and thumb impression.
2. Log on to website http://www.vyapam.nic.in, www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Citizens Services-> Application-> Under Vyapam link, click on the instructions/ examination Rules.
4. Click on ‘Continue’ to fill the application form
5. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the photo signature and thumb impression.
6. Before submission the application form verify the entered details once again and click on submit button.
7. Now click on proceed to payment and make the payment.
8. Candidates with no credit/ debit or internet banking chances can pay the fee through Kiosk and enter in to website by using the link of ‘Unpaid Application’.
9. Take print out of the submitted application form and send along with necessary documents to above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 20-06-2013
Last date for Online Applications: 19-07-2013
Starting Date for Modifications: 20-07-2013
Last Date for Modifications: 29-07-2013
Date of Written Test: 18-08-2013 (Sunday)
Online Examination Timings: 10:00 AM to 01:15 PM
For more details regarding age limit educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Incoming search terms:
- rheo merit list
- rural horticulture extension officer madhay pradesh posting candidate list