WB EXCISE CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2013 WEST BENGAL
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, West Bengal Excise Department, recruiting 1267 Excise Constable/ Lady Excise Constable for different excise divisions. Eligible candidates may apply from 24-01-2013 to 25-02-2013. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
West Bengal Police Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 1267
Name of the Posts:
1. Excise Constable: 1109 Posts
2. Lady Excise Constable: 158 Posts
No. of vacancies according to Excise Division:
1. Durgapur Excise Division: 182 Posts
2. Bardhaman Excise Division: 236 Posts
3. Jalpaiguri Excise Division: 102 Posts
4. Malda Excise Division: 89 Posts
5. Alipur Excise Division: 182 Posts
6. Barrackpore Excise Division: 190 Posts
7. Krishnanagar Excise Division: 118 Posts
8. Kharagapur Excise Division: 150 Posts
9. Special Section, West Bengal:18 Posts
Candidates age must be between 18 yrs to 27 yrs as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates of West Bengal only.
Candidates must have passed Madhyamik from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent under State/ Central Govt.
Candidates can obtain the application form at the office of the Superintendent of Police or the office of the Commissioner of Police (except Kolkata) between 24-01-2013 to 24-02-2013 along with Bank Draft.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 150/- in the form of A/C Payee Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank / IPO purchased in favour of “West Bengal Police Recruitment Board” payable at Kolkata. Fee is exempted for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal only.
Candidates will be selected through Physical measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Interview. Finally there will be Medical examination for fitness.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may submit the Application Form duly filled up in their own handwriting along with all relevant documents, two photographs and copies of all certificates should be sealed in an envelope cover. On the top of this envelope please write
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF EXCISE CONSTABLE / LADY EXCISE CONSTABLE – 2013” On the right side of the envelope please write
“TO THE CHAIRMAN, WEST BENGAL POLICE RECRUITMENT BOARD, ARAKSHA BHAVAN (PCC),
SALT LAKE CITY, KOLKATA-700 091”.
Application form may be deposited at the same place from where it was issued or can be sent directly to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board by post on or before 24-02-2013. On the left side of the envelope please write “From” followed by your name and full address.
Last Date of receipt of application:
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, instructions and application format, click on the link given below…
Incoming search terms:
- wb excise in admit card
- wbexcise admit card download
- www wbexcise gov in
- www wbexcise gov in admit card
- wb excise constable admit card 2013
- www wbexcise gov in admit card 2013
- wbexcise gov in admit card
- wbp excise constable exam admit card download
- west bengal excise constable2013 recruitment online admit download