Andhra Pradesh Forensic Science Laboratory (APFSL) has issued notification for recruitment of 19 Scientific Assistant and Laboratory Technician Posts. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 31-12-2012. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below….
APFSL Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 19
Names of Posts:
1. Scientific Assistant (Physical): 02 posts
2. Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 07 posts
3. Scientific Assistant (Biology/Serology): 07 posts
4. Laboratory Technician: 03 posts
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-07-2012. (Age relaxations will be extended as per rules).
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess SSC or any other examination recognized by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC for Laboratory Technician post, M.Sc. in I or II Division with relevant subject or an equivalent qualification from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for Scientific Assistant posts.
Application Fee Details: Applicants need to pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee is compulsory for all categories of candidates. Fee must be paid through AP Online or e-Seva or Payment Gateway.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Weightage of Marks and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through apfsl.cgg.gov.in website from 11-12-2012 to 31-12-2012.
Instruction for Online Application:
1. Log on to http://apfsl.cgg.gov.in Website and Click on Submit Application Link.
2. Click on the dialogue box (i.e., Welcome To Online Application).
3. Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory).
4. Enter your Journal Number issued by AP Online or e-Seva or payment gateway, the date of payment of fees and Date of birth.
5. At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine.
6. Check the declaration and enter the verification code and Press Upload.
7. The application will be opened. When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘Back’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph.
8. Confirm that the photograph is yours and that it is as per the given specifications.
9. Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the User Guide and User Guide and those offered while filling the Online Application Form.
10. After filling all the details press Preview button. This will display the details submitted by you
11. If you find all the details correct press Submit other wise press Edit and resubmit the information.
12. On submission of application form online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence and for Downloading of Hall Ticket for the written exam to be conducted at a later date.
13. On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use.
Starting date for payment of Fee at any AP Online Centre: 10-12-2012
Starting date for filling and uploading Online application: 11-12-2012
Last date for payment of Fee: 30-12-2012 upto 5.00 PM
Last date for uploading of Application: 31-12-2012 upto 5.00 PM
For more details regarding age, qualification, selection and other information follow the below link…
Incoming search terms:
- apsfl cgg gov in
- www apsfl cgg gov in
- www apfsl cgg gov in
- apfsl cgg gov in
- www apsfl
- www apsfl com
- apsfl cgg in
- www apsfl cgg
- apsfl cgg gov