WWW.NIELIT.IN TECHNICAL ASSISTANT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
www.nielit.in technical assistant online application form , www.nielit.in technical assistant online application form , www.nielit.in technical assistant online application form
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT),Chandigarh is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 217 Scientist B, Scientific/Technical Asst A Posts in Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India.Eligible candidates may apply online between 25-03-2013 to 08-05-2013. For more details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, selection and application process are mentioned below…
NIELIT Vacancy Details:
total No. of Vacancies: 217
Name of the Posts:
1. Scientist ‘B’, Group ‘A’:
i. DeitY: 02 Posts
ii. ICERT: 13 Posts
iii. STQC: 19 Posts
2. Scientific/ Technical Assistant A:
i. NIC: 150 Posts
ii. STQC: 33 Posts
Age limit for both Scientist ‘B’ and Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ posts is 30 years as on 01-01-2013. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must possess B.Sc/ M.Sc / B.Tech/ B.E (Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic Communication/E&T)/ MCA/ “B” level course of DOEACC with Science/Mathematics background with relevant experience in IECT area. For post wise details refer to the notification.
Candidates will be selected based on written test/interview.
Candidates must pay fee of Rs.750/-for General & all others and Rs.375/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates through online payment mode via application software only. Fee through any other mode like Demand draft, Pay Order, Cheque or Challan will not be accepted.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through the website www.nielit.in between 25-03-2013 to 08-05-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates can log on to the website www.nielit.in
2. Click the link “Recruitments” In order to apply for posts click the link “
3. Apply for posts in DeitY and its attached Offices
4. Click on Fee Payment Link. Enter all the details.
5. Candidate will be taken to the Online Payment Gateway for deposit of the fees.
6. A journal number will be generated against the transaction.
7. Candidate should take a printout of the journal no. for future reference.
8. After payment of Fee the Candidate will fill the rest of the format of Application.
9. Candidates should upload the scanned Photo and Signature.
10. Check the Application before clicking the “Submit “button.
11. Take the printout of acknowledgement slip bearing for any further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Application: 25-03-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 08-05-2013.
Date of Written Test: 09-06-2013
For more details regarding age, qualifications, pay scale, selections and other information click on the below link…
Incoming search terms:
- student nielit in
- www student nielit nic in
- nielit fees chalan
- www student nielit online form