WBCSC RECRUITMENT 1546 ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, LIBRARIAN JOB VACANCIES 2013
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has issued notification for the recruitment of 1546 posts of Assistant Professor & Librarians in various subjects in different Government-aided Colleges (both General Degree Colleges and Teachers’ Training Colleges) in West Bengal and Librarians in different types of Colleges. Eligible candidates may apply through online on or before 21-01-2013.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
WBCS Vacancy Details:
Number of Vacancies: 1546
Job Role :
A. Assistant Professors (in General Degree Colleges): 1435posts
B. Assistant Professors (in B.Ed/B.Ed. Department of Colleges): 20posts
1. Education: 03posts
2. English: 03posts
3. Geography: 03posts
4. History: 02posts
5. Mathematics: 02posts
6. Physical Education: 01post
7. Psychology: 01post
8. Life Science: 04posts
9. Physical Science: 01post
C. Librarian: 91posts
Candidates age should be 37 years as on 01-01-2012. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must possess Masters Degree in relevant subject with B.Ed, M.Ed from any recognized University and have passed the eligibility Test in SLET/SET for all posts. For more details refer to the notification.
Candidates need to pay Rs. 1050/- (including Rs. 50/- for Bank Charges) for General category candidates and Rs. 550/-(including Rs. 50/- for Bank Charges) for SC/ST/PH/VH/OBC candidates in the form of a bank Challan which is generated after successful online registration. Fee can be deposited in any branch of UBI .
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online on or before 21-01-2013 and take the print of the application form and send by post along with all relevant documents to the Commission’s Office at 6, Bhawani Dutta Lane, Kolkata-700 073 by 06-02-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number
2. Before applying candidates should scan photo and signature to upload.
3. Now candidates log on to www.examinationonline.in/wbscportal
4. Click “Apply for the post of Asst. Prof. & Librarians.”
5. Please click on “Click here to apply Online”
6. The main page shows each step to be followed. Perform the steps one by one to complete online registration process.
7. In Online Application Form, first select the name of the post for which you wish to apply.
8. Please enter all the details in the application form.
9. Once the form is filled up, please save your details by clicking “Save Data” and have a look at the ‘Preview’. If the details entered by you are correct, click on “Submit”.
10. Click on “Submit” the system will save the data and register you.
11. Candidates will get a Registration No and a Password for you. Please note it for future reference.
12. Now revisit the website and login with your registration number and password to upload your photograph and signature.
13. Now take the print out of the application form and pay the fee as mentioned above.
14. Collect the candidate’s copy of the fee payment Challan from the Branch.
15. The payment status of a candidate will be updated within three working days of making the payment.
16. After completing the online application, candidates should take a print out of the application form and send the printout, along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents & send it
West Bengal College Service Commission 6,
Bhawani Dutta Lane,
Kolkata – 700 073
Last Date for Online Application: 21-01-2013 (midnight)
Last date of paying Fees at UBI: 25-01-2013
Last Date of submitting Registration Slip (i.e. Hard Copy of the Application Form): 06-02-2013.
For more details like vacancy distribution, pay scale, reservations, other requirements, other instructions and venues for interview, click on the link given below…