WWW.MHSONLINE.RAJASTHAN.GOV.IN MEDICAL STAFF ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in medical staff online application form , www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in medical staff online application form , www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in medical staff online application form ,
National Rural Health Mission recruitment 2013
National Rural Health Mission, Directorate of Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan has issued notification for filling up of 31209 various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode on or before 02-04-2013. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…
NRHM Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 31209
Name of the posts:
1. Nurse Grade – II: 15, 773 posts
2. Public Health Nurse: 200 posts
3. Women Health Worker: 12, 278 posts
4. Assistant Radiographer: 218 posts
5. Lab Technician: 1166 posts
6. Dental Technician: 94 posts
7. Ophthalmic Assistant : 265 posts
8. Junior Scientific Assistant: 06 posts
9. Pharmacist: 1209 posts
Candidates age must be 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2014.
Candidates must possess Senior Secondary/ Secondary along with General Nursing Training Course, registration with Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 1 post, B.Sc (Nursing) along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 2 post, ANM Training/ Women Health Worker Training Course along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 3 post, Biology with relevant certificate along with registration in Rajasthan Nursing Council for Sr. No. 4 & 5 posts, Secondary along with 2 years diploma in Dental Hygienist in dental council of India for Sr. No. 6 posts, Physics, Chemistry along with 2 years diploma training course pass for Sr. No. 7 posts, B.Sc (Chemistry) from any Govt Insitution along with diploma in Medical Lab Training for Sr. No. 8 posts & Diploma in Pharmacy along with Enrollment in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council for Sr. No. 9 posts.
General Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Other candidates must pay Rs.200/- as application fee Rs. 40/- as additional charges (Rs.30/- for Application + Rs. 10/- for Processing of applications).
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualifying Test/ Professional Qualification Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply through online from 01-03-2013 to 02-04-2013 through the website www.mhsonline.rajasthan.gov.in. Fill the application and before submitting recheck the filled in form. Once Application is submitted then there will be no chance for making corrections.
Instructions for Online Applications:
1. First enter to E-Mitra Portal.
2. Make payment and get unique token number.
3. Enter to Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan.
4. Click on Apply online Link.
5. Fill up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
6. Fill the Security Code.
7. Click on Validate Button.
8. Select the desired post for applying.
9. Fill up the online application.
10. Submit the application and then take a print copy of submitted application.
Starting Date for Online Applications: 01-03-2013
Closing Date for Online Applications: 02-04-2013 by 11:59: PM
Starting Date for Application Fee: 01-03-2013.
Closing Date for Application Fee: 01-04-2013. 06:00: PM
For more details regarding age, qualifications, selections and other information click on the below given link……
Incoming search terms:
- www mhsonline rajasthan gov in
- mhs online rajasthan gov in
- wwwmhsonline rajasthan gov in
- www mhsonline raj
- mhsonline raj
- Mhsonline rajasthan gov in
- MHS ONLINE RAJ
- MHS RAJ
- www mhs online rajasthan gov in